Voici une liste de banquiers ou financiers ayant démissionné depuis début janvier,
à ce jour il y en a 177 mais le chiffre augmente vertigineusement !
La raison de ces démission ?
177 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS, INVESTMENT HOUSES, MONEY FUNDS
(177 démissions dans des banques mondiales, banques d'investissement, fonds monétaires...)
- 9/01/11 (USA NY) Bank of New York Mellon Chief Robert P. Kelly Resigns in a Shake-UP
- 09/20/11 (SCOTLAND) SCOTTISH WIDOWS (RETIREMENT INVESTMENT SAVINGS FUND) There could be no Scottish representative on the board of Lloyds Banking Group, owner of Bank of Scotland, in future after it announced the departure of Lord Sandy Leitch, the chairman of Scottish Widows and group deputy chairman.
- 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) UBS CEO Oswald Gruebel quits over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
- 9/25/11 (USA CA) Douglas E. Tow, Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer, will retire from the Company http://goo.gl/24aAU
- 9/28/11 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Bank Council: Fritz Studer resigns as per end-April 2012
- 9/21/11 (AUSTRALIA & NZ) JP Morgan Australia and New Zealand Worldwide Securities Services CEO Jane Perry resigned
- 10/05/11 (UK) UBS co-chief François Gouws of global equities had resigned after last month’s revelation of a $2.3 billion loss from unauthorized trading.
- 10/05/11 (UK) UBS co-chief Yassine Bouhara of global equities had resigned after last month’s revelation of a $2.3 billion loss from unauthorized trading.
- 10/29/11 (CHINA) China Construction Bank Corp Chairman Guo Shuqing resigns
- 10/29/11 (CHINA) Agricultural Bank of China Ltd Chairman Xiang Junbo resigns
- 11/01/11 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
- 11/02/11 (UK) Lloyds Banking Group chief executive, António Horta-Osório, is to take leave of absence on health grounds for six to eight weeks, the BBC has reported. (STILL OUT AS OF 2/24/12 - DEFACTO RESIGNATION)
- 11/04/11 (USA NY) MF Global, Jon Corzine, stepped down as chairman and CEO, hired criminal attorney to represent him.
- 11/11/11 (HONG KONG) Goldman Sachs' Asia Pacific co-head Yusuf Alireza is retiring from the investment bank after 19 years
- 11/10/12 (INDIA) UBS The head of India operations at UBS AG , Manisha Girotra, has resigned
- 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
- 11/29/11 (USA) R. David Land Submits Resignation from the Boards of Directors of Peoples Bancorp. and Seneca National Bank
- 12/05/11 (BERMUDA) HSBC Bermuda Ltd, chairman of the board and director John Campbell resigns
- 12/05/11 (BERMUDA) HSBC Bermuda Ltd, CEO Philip Butterfield retires
- 12/15/11 (UK) Coutts [private bank] Senior private banker James Fleming resigns
- 12/23/11 (USA VA) Virginia National Bank (VNB) Chairman Mark Giles quits
- 12/23/11 (USA VA) Virginia National Bank (VNB) Board Member Claire Gargalli quits
- 12/23/11 (USA VA) Virginia National Bank (VNB) Board Member Leslie Disharoon quits
- 12/23/11 (USA VA) Virginia National Bank (VNB) Board Member Neal Kassell quits
- 1/01/12 (NIGERIA) United Bank for Africa Plc Victor Osadolor resigns
- 1/01/12 (ISRAEL) Israel's Bank Leumi CEO Galia Maor steps down after 16 years
- 1/03/12 (USA VA) Suffolk Bancorp president and CEO J. Gordon Huszagh steps down
- 1/03/12 (USA WI) Michael Falbo, president and CEO of Southport Bank, has resigned just six months after accepting the position.
- 1/03/12 (UK) Arbuthnot Banking Group: Neil Kirton resigned from the Board
- 1/03/12 (UK) Arbuthnot Banking Group: Atholl Turrell left the Board.
- 1/05/12 (UK) Saunderson House [Private Bank] CEO Nick Fletcher steps down
- 1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Chairman Philipp Hildebrand resigns
- 1/09/12 (USA WASHINGTON DC) Whitehouse former banker and Chief of Staff William M. Daley resigned
- 1/12/12 (USA) Goldman Sachs, Co-Head Securities Trading Edward K. Eisler retires
- 1/12/12 (USA) Goldman Sachs, Co-Head Securities Trading David B. Heller retires
- 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander's Americas chief Francisco Luzon quits
- 1/30/12 (UK) Butterfield Private Bank head Danny Dixon Steps Down
- 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura's head of wholesale banking Jasjit Bhattai quits
- 1/21/12 (Greece) Institute of International Finance negotiator Charles Dallara quits
- 1/21/12 (Greece) Institute of International Finance negotiator Jean Lemierre quits
- 1/21/12 (USA CA) Nara Bancorp (Now called BBCN) President and CEO Min Kim Resigns
- 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Gov Alan Bollard to Step Down
- 1/30/12 (UK) British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA) COO Andrew Graham steps down
- 1/31/12 (SCOTLAND) Royal Bank of Scotland former CEO Fred Goodwin Stripped of Knighthood
- 2/01/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) ABSA [Barclay's Bank] deputy CEO Louis von Zeuner resigns
- 2/01/12 (UK) Lloyds Bankging Group head of wholesaleTruett Tate quits
- 2/01/12 (UK) Llyods Banking Group Tim Tookey leaving end of February
- 2/02/12 (VENEZUELA) Banking Crisis Arne Chacon arrested for Banking Corruption
- 2/03/12 (UK) UBS London trader, Kweku M. Adoboli, was arrested and charged with fraud and false accounting, forcing UBS to announce a $2.3 billion trading loss.
- 2/05/12 (USA - NY) Morgan's investment banking chairman Joseph Perella quit
- 2/05/12 (USA - NY) Morgan Stanley investment banking Tarek Abdel-Meguid quit
- 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits:
- 2/07/12 (USA) Bank Of America's Mortgage Business Chief Barbara Desoer Retires
- 2/07/12 (INDIA) Kotak Mahindra Bank Falguni Nayar quits
- 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don't believe until its denied?)
- 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal (names not known)
- 2/09/12 (UKRAINE) National Bank of Ukraine deputy governor Volodymyr Krotiuk quits
- 2/09/12 (UK) JP Morgan Chinese Investment Trust PLC, non-executive Director Madam Yujiang Zhao resigned
- 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief Larry Klane steps down
- 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO A K Jagannathan resigns
- 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al Sabbah resigns
- 2/13/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs confirmed on Monday that George N. Mattson, one of the firm’s top deal makers in the industrial sector, will retire. He was a senior relationship banker with a client list that included General Motors, General Electric and Caterpillar.
- 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank President Antenor Rosales resigns
- 2/14/12 (UK) Social finance pioneer Malcolm Hayday quits Charity Bank
- 2/14/12 (PAKISTAN) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) chairman Syed Ali Raza resigned
- 2/14/12 (USA NY) Goldman Sachs Jeffrey Moslow resigns, an investment banker to companies such as Tyco International Ltd, Nstar, the Boston-based utility, and defense contractor Dyncorp International Inc.
- 2/15/12 (WORLD) World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he's out?
- 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Nova Kreditna Banka Maribor CEO Andrej Plos resigns
- 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d. CEO Bozo Jasovic resigns
- 2/16/12 (UK) The Financial Services Authority Margaret Cole is to step down
- 2/16/12 (GHANA) Databank Group Executive Chair Ken Ofori-Atta steps down
- 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Geoffrey Calvert Quits
- 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) ANZ Bank Australia CFO Peter Marriott resigns
- 2/16/12 (UK) Royal Bank of Scotland Sr Equities Trader Jason Edinburgh Arrested
- 2/16/12 (UK) Royal Bank of Scotland director equities bus. Vincent Walsh director Arrested
- 2/16/12 (UK) Marex Spectron senior trader Michael Elsom Arrested
- 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns
- 2/17/12 (USA NY) Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein out as by summer
- 2/17/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Council President Hansueli Raggenbass resigns
- 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) The Bank of Azad Jammu & Kashmir executive Zulfiqar Abbasi resigns
- 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Gennady Melikyan Steps Down
- 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
- 2/20/12 (ISRAEL) Bank Leumi le-Israel Ltd: Zvi Itskovitch resigns
- 2/20/12 (USA WA) First Financial Northwest Director Spencer Schneider Quits
- 2/21/12 (ARGENTINA) Central Bank of Argentina (BCRA) Gen Mgr Benigno Velez, resigns
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Nitol Insurance Co. Ltd director Abdul Matlub resigns
conflict of interest with director seat on unknown bank
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Nitol Insurance Co. Ltd director Selima Ahmad resigns
conflict of interest with director seat on unknown bank
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Nitol Insurance Co. Ltd director Abdul Musabbir Ahmad resigns
conflict of interest with director seat on unknown bank
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) City General Insurance Co. Ltd director Geasuddin Ahmad resigns
conflict of interest with director seat on unknown bank
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Social Islami Bank Limited director Taslima Akter resigns
conflict of interest with director seat on Eastland Insurance Company Limited
- 2/21/12 (JAPAN) CITIBANK JAPAN: Bakhshi is taking over duties from Brian Mccappin, who the bank said in December would resign after the unit was banned for two weeks from trading tied to the London and Tokyo interbank offered rates.
- 2/22/12 (HONG KONG) DZ BANK project finance head Tim Meaney quits
- 2/22/12 (USA NY) Goldman Sachs Hedge Fund Group Chief Howard Wietschner to Retire
- 2/22/12 (UK) UBS AG’s (UBSN) Doug McCutcheon, head of Healthcare Banking in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific region, has left Switzerland’s biggest bank after 25 years at the firm.
- 2/23/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs Nordic M&A banker Luca Ferrari has decided to retire from the firm, clients included the largest telecommunications operator in Spain the Spanish telecommunications.
- 2/23/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) Richard Gush resigns from Standard Bank
- 2/23/12 (SCOTLAND) Royal Bank of Scotland Group director John McFarlane resigns.
- 2/24/12 (INDIA) Breaking: ICICI Bank GC Pramod Rao resigns
- 2/24/12 (HONG KONG) Citigroup Pvt Bank Global Real Estate Kwang Meng Quek Resigns
- 2/24/12 (NEW ZEALAND) FSF Executive Director Kirk Hope resigns
- 2/24/12 (USA NY) Evercore Partners Head Eduardo Mestre steps down
- 2/25/12 (AUSTRALIA AND NZ) Goldman Sachs Chairman Stephen Fitzgerald quits
- 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank Americas chief Seth Waugh steps down
- 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) Khaleeji Commercial Bank CEO Ebrahim Ebrahim quits
- 2/27/12 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Michel Péretié Steps Down
- 2/27/12 (MALAYSIA) Elaf Bank CEO Dr El Jaroudi resigns
- 2/27/12 (INDIA) Kotak Mahindra Bank Ms Falguni Nayar Quits
- 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Equiduct chairman Artur Fischersteps down
- 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) - Mumtalakat Holding [Sovereign Wealth Fund] CEO Al Zain resigns
- 2/27/12 (IRAN) Bank Melli CEO Mahmoud Reza Khaavari Resigns - Flees to Canada!
- 2/27/12 (IRAN) Bank Saderat CEO Mohammad Jahromi resigns
- 2/27/12 (UK) Lloyds Banking Group Glen Moreno steps down
- 2/28/12 (HONG KONG) Hang Seng Bank CEO Margaret Leung Ko May-yee quits
- 2/28/12 (CHINA) Bank of China International ECM global head Marshall Nicholson quits
- 2/28/12 (SINGAPORE) DBS security head Jim Pasqurell quits, cites health reasons
- 2/28/12 (HONG KONG) Bank of America's Asia-Pac. mrkts Brian Canniffe quits
- 2/28/12 (BELGIUM) KBC's CEO Jan Vanhevel is to retire after a career spanning 41 years.
- 2/28/12 (CANADA) Ontario Securities Commission chairwoman Peggy-Anne Brown quits
- 2/28/12 (AUSTRALIA) Bank manager Colin John Carleton jailed nine years for $3m theft
- 2/28/12 (SRI LANKA) Sri Lanka Com Bank CEO Amitha Gooneratne retires
- 2/28/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) REDEFINE INCOME FUND director Gerald Leissner resigns
- 2/28/12 (ITALY) UNICREDIT: Chairman Dieter Rampl not available for a new mandate
- 2/28/12 (UK) Bank of England Sir David Lees re-appointed Chair of Bank of England and gives notice of resignation at end of 2013
- 2/28/12 (IRELAND) State Street Global Advisors Cash Funds plc Director Keith Walsh resigns
- 2/29/12 (AUSTRALIA) Perpetual portfolio manager Matt Williams steps down
- 2/29/12 (UK) Honister Capital CEO Richard Pearson steps down
- 2/29/12 (GUYANA) National Investment and Commercial Investments Ltd. (NICIL), Executive Director Winston Brassington resigns, “We feel that (Winston) Brassington knows everything…A to Z about all the transactions,” said Chairman of the Alliance for Change (AFC), Khemraj Ramjattan, as he sounded a warning that controversial figure could be subpoenaed to appear before the Parliamentary Economic Sector Committee.
- 3/01/12 (MALAYSIA) RHB Bank Bhd deputy managing director Renzo Viegas quits
- 3/01/12 (ITALY) Italian Banking Association Chairman Giuseppe Mussari talks to reporters in Rome after he and seven other executives offered to resign in protest over new banking-fee rules included in the government's legislation on boosting competition.
- 3/01/12 (USA FL) Florida Venture Forum [Venture Capital] Exec Dir Robin Lester quits
- 3/01/12 (USA NY) PineBridge Investments said Win Neuger has resigned as chief executive. Neuger helped build AIG's third party asset management business, PineBridge still manages AIG assets
- 3/01/12 (SINGAPORE) UBS Singapore - James Tulley is leaving Switzerland’s largest bank, it is not clear where he is going.
- 3/01/12 (USA NH) Piscataqua Savings Bank CEO Jay Gibson retires
- 3/01/12 (ICELAND) Iceland’s Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) fired its director Gunnar Andersen
- 3/02/12 (CHINA) China Construction Bank Corp, the assistant general manager and head of corporate banking Mickey Mehta quits
- 3/02/12 (USA NY) Deutsche Bank Student Loan CEOJohn Hupalo quits to start student loan counseling firm.
- 3/02/12 (UK) Bank of England Sir Mervin King resigns in June, Lord Sassoon tipped as replacement.
- 3/02/12 (BOTSWANA) Barclays Bank Botswana managing director Wilfred Mpai forced to resign
- 3/02/12 (HONG KONG) New Century Group Hong Kong Ltd [investment house and leisure group] Wilson Ng resigns
- 3/02/12 (USA NY) Citigroup Richard Parsons to step down as chairman
- 3/03/12 (AUSTRIA) Volksbank AG (VBAG) The contract of CEO Gerald Wenzel will not be extended
- 3/03/12 (ETHIOPIA) Dashen Bank’s board dismisses president Leulseged Teferi
- 3/03/12 (RUSSIA) Enza Capital KK, Wealthy British banker Philip Townsend (Baron Townsend of Rathmore) and his wife killed at Estonia holiday home ⑆44541444⑈
http://goo.gl/GSOUN and http://goo.gl/x94ID and http://goo.gl/gGgLP
- 3/04/12 (KOREA) Hana Financial Group Inc, prominent figure in the history of South Korean finance Kim Seung-yu , resigns
- 3/04/12 (USA NY) JP Morgan prop trading chief Mike Stewart quits
- 3/05/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Al Rajhi Bank CEO Abdullah bin Sulaiman Al Rajhi has resigned
- 3/5/12 (UK) Jupiter fund co-manager Tony Nutt steps down
- 3/05/12 (UK) Jupiter fund co-manager John Hamilton steps down
- 3/05/12 (NEW ZEALAND) Insured Group Bill Jeffries has resigned as chairman and director
- 3/05/12 (USA) Reliance Bancshares chairman Patrick Gideon resigned
- 3/06/12 (FRANCE) Blackstone Group's Paris office leader Jean-Michel Steg will step down
- 3/06/12 (JAMAICA) Jamaica Money Market Brokers Limited, Patricia Sutherland has resigned as Executive Director
- 3/06/12 (JAMAICA) Jamaica’s Financial Services Commission (FSC), Executive director Rohan Barnett, has resigned the position, the Ministry of Finance, Planning and the Public Service announced this afternoon.
- 3/06/12 (USA PA) USA Technologies Inc Bradley M. Tirpak, a nominee of Shareholder Advocates for Value Enhancement,has resigned from its board subsequent to a settlement agreement with the investing group, according to an SEC filing. Provides a network of wireless non-cash transactions, associated financial/network services and energy management. It provides networked credit card and other non-cash systems in the vending, commercial laundry, hospitality and digital imaging industries.
- 3/06/12 (UK) Sterling Green Group has announced that Philip Kanas, a non-executive director, has decided to resign
Sterling Green Group PLC became a cash shell following the disposal of their subsidiaries Taxdebts Ltd, Sterling Green (Mortgages) Ltd and the back books of the clients of Sterling Green Ltd. during December 2011.
- 3/07/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank AG's (DB) Chief Risk Officer Hugo Baenzigeri to resign
- 3/07/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank AG's (DB) Chief Operating Officer Hermann-Josef Lamberti to resign
- 3/07/12 (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) Dubai Mercantile Exchange announced Thomas Leaver will step down as CEO
- 3/07/12 (SCOTLAND) Macfarlane Group Chairman Archie Hunter to step down after 8 years of service
- 3/07/12 (USA) BlackRock Emerging Markets Fund co-head Daniel Tubbs, has left the group to pursue other opportunities.
- 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Christopher French resigns from board
- 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) David Wildermuth resigns from board
- 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Matthew Westerman resigns from board
- 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) co-head of global mergers and acquisitions Yoel Zaoui resigns
- 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Phil Beatty resigned as head of European power and natural-gas trading
- 3/07/12 (SINGAPORE) Nikko Asset Management Timothy McCarthy is retiring as chairman and CEO at the end of the month
- 3/07/12 (HONG KONG) UBS Senior Asia Economist Jonathan Anderson Departs
- 3/07/12 (HAITI) FORMER DIRECTOR HAITI CENTRAL BANK SLAIN! ⑆44541444⑈
- 3/07/12 (FRANCE) Société Générale Private Banking, Daniel Truchi is to step down as head of Société Générale Private Banking
- 3/07/12 (AUSTRALIA) Customers Ltd, Tim Wildashhas cashed himself out as chief executive of Australia’s largest ATM operator
- 3/07/12 (USA CA) CALSTRS, Pascal Villiger, senior private equity portfolio manager at the $145 billion California State Teachers’ Retirement System resigns
- 3/07/12 (USA) Astaire quits Bank of America Merrill to dance to Barclays Capital’s tune
- 3/08/12 (USA NY) Schroders, chief investment officer Alan Brown is steps down
- 3/08/12 (USA IL) CBOE Executive Patrick Fay Put on Leave Amid SEC Probe
- 3/08/12 (USA NH & RI) Bristol County Savings Bank president E. Dennis Kelly retires after 35 years
- 3/08/12 (GERMANY) Clearstream Banking AG – Katja Rosenkranz To Leave Deutsche Börse Group [stockmarket]
- 3/09/12 (MONGOLIA) Mongol Bank President Alag Batsukh submitted his resignation letter to Speaker of Parliament D. Demberel at the end of last month. He described his reason for resigning as a lack of support by Parliament.
It is not known under what circumstances these individuals have left their positions, I make no judgement on that. I find the timing of so many resignations extremely curious and a temporal marker in history of high significance. No one should assume I make any judgement about the character of these people. I frankly don't know their reputations except for a few rather famous ones.
This list includes Banks, Investment Houses, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Equity Funds, Savings Retirement Funds and other shadow banking organizations. The line is very blurry between these entities, some are owned by banks some are banks, some invest in banks as well as owning entire industries (common in Hong Kong and Japan).
Modifié par reinecassiopee, 09 mars 2012 à 20:37.